fulltime artist living and working in country Tasmania. this blog is about all things art . see my profile for my other blogger sites.
monoprint play
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
these little pieces on Japanese papers are trials/play in the studio this week - enjoying switching to oils after months of monoprints using acrylic on the gel plate. see previous posts here and the 'what if' premise, here
AI (artificial intelligence) is everywhere at the moment even in Tasmania. I am hearing and reading about it in art, science, literature, medicine. Wonderful playlist here on TED talks regarding AI and how it can be used in art including statistics and numbers as sculptures, patterns and moving visual feasts. A few of my own favourites from TED talks are listed at the bottom of this post. I enjoyed this article recently on AI stating the 17 best AI artworks created. I have been playing with AI on a website called Dalle2 that creates artworks out of the text you put into it. Initially I found it fun but quite quickly it then became un-rewarding for me and i wondered if it could work using my own art. So i took an image I had created on my Ipad from a photograph taken at Boat Harbour on a 4 day #getaway. Do let me know what you think and what your experience has been with AI. This is the original photograph taken at Boat Harbour , some year in May. This is what it looks l...
I have just moved to an online shop and have added these papers to my collage stash packs. They have proven to be very popular in the past - original, one of a kind painted papers, monoprint fragments, text pages and acid-free tissue prints. As opposed to my general grab bag collage packs, this particular pack is one of a kind and what you see is what you get. (details below) available online more images and details here This is a single, one-of-a-kind studio collage pack containing 41 individual main pieces plus a bonus scrap bag, carefully curated from my daily art practice in Tasmania. Unlike my other mystery bundles, this listing is for the exact set photographed—each sheet has been laid out in groupings so you can see every texture, mark, and colour included. What’s Included in This Collection: Main Paper Stack (41 Pieces): - A5 & accent Sizes Mostly A5 size (approx. 14.8 x 21 cm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches), along with varied torn and cropped accent sizes. Bonus #1 standout Focal...
i have said this before. In trying to simplify it gets a little complicated In creating a 'website' I have, in 2025, transitioned back to blogger as i am finding various website providers far too expensive and promises made remain unfulfilled as well as charging extra for basic pre-requisites. Blackfisharts Art Gallery hosts any works for sale, finished works and exhibitions I have been in. All in the process of being created and/or updated. Studio work about My Art & Others is just as the title says. Regent Park Tasmania is about lifestyle - of an artist and those she lives with, its about discovering #countryliving since moving to this place 3 years ago and exploration of a sense of place and our place within it. I work across media, including painting (oils, watermedia, pastel), book making, collage, assemblage, slow stitching, photography and writing. Emerald13 is my pseudo for poetry - having written short form for many many years with ov...
Comments
Post a Comment